3 + 14 = तीन राज्य, १४ प्रदेश
Three States: Madhesh, Sagarmatha, Karnali
Capitals: Narayanghat, Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Madhesh: (1) Tharuhat (Nepalgunj) (2) Awadh (Bhairahawa) (3) Bhojpura (Birgunj) (4) Mithila (Janakpur) (5) Kochila (Biratnagar)
- Sagarmatha: (1) Tamang (2) Newa (3) Sherpa (4) Sunkoshi (5) Kirat (6) Limbuwan
- Karnali: (1) Khasan (2) Tamuwan (3) Magarat
- 50% of the central government budget will be directly handed over to the three states in direct proportion to their populations.
- 50% of the state budget will be handed to its constituent regions accordingly.
- 50% of the regional government budget will be directly handed over to the constituent village, town and city governments in direct proportion to their populations.
The income and expenditures to the last paisa of each level of government will be posted online for all to see.