Thursday, August 17, 2006

Shailesh Shrestha Recognized










Dear friends

Finally I got an authentic press release from the organizer, that is what I was waiting for. On Aug. 6th, 2006, I was honred/awarded by"Jewel of the Community Award" for my one decade long contribution in this community to promote Nepali culture through the performing arts, advocacy of human rights, social justice and political actvism to establish full fledged democracy(Ganatantra) in Neapl through the peaceful means.

I am sending you two different attachments: press release and photographs of the ceremony. The honor/award was presented by Human rights group of India and south asian community independent voice(bimonthly).

I would like to share this honor with the Nepali community, community leaders and activists with whom I was always together for our common goal and mission.

Regards
Shailesh Shrestha
Actor & activist
New York
USA

Tara Niraula At City Hall
Tara Niraula Recognized By NYC Government

No comments: