Sunday, August 14, 2005

Email To Charlie Szrom



Mary Joyce, Demologue


Hi Charlie.

I just had a chance to look around. I have been looking for something like your organization, Students For Global Democracy.

I think Nepal could be the pefect human laboratory for a final push for democracy worldwide. It can be done. I have been developing some tools that are "open source" and of possible universal applications.
  1. Take over power: Project Take Over Tundikhel: Draft 1.
  2. Build a democratic party: Janata Dal Constitution.
  3. Introduce a democratic constitution into the country: Proposed Constitution.
  4. Promise rapid economic growth in the aftermath: 21st Century Nepal.
  5. Go global with it: Reorganized UN, Methods.
How do you like this? I think once the total, transparent democracy is established in Nepal, it could be exported right back to America itself. Let's face it, the American democracy as is comes with some serious limitations.

You can perhaps help me with the fund-raising, which is so modest compared to what it could achieve. 300 individuals giving $100 each. Is that too much to ask?

The beauty of the concept of a total, transparent democracy is the conversation never ends starting with the work towards it. The 5-step formula could be replicated absolutely anywhere. The tools could be modified to fit the local conditions, hence the designation "open source."

I look forward to working with you.

You will realize you do not have to be a Nepali to take part in Step 4: 21st Century Nepal. You could be anywhere, with an interest in any field, or just some time to buzz around with Google Scholar to contribute. You will perhaps help me find some people to people the think tank.

PS. I am very familiar with Bloomington, IN. I almost settled down there. We are practically homeboys.

No comments: