Monday, October 13, 2014

बुढानीलकंठ स्कुलमा टोकन (token) मधेसी

English: Photograph of Janki Mandir of Janakpu...
English: Photograph of Janki Mandir of Janakpur Dham(Nepal). This photo was taken from the roof of Shah Glass house building by Abhishek Dutta (adutta.np@gmail.com). I took this photograph during my Dashami trip to Janakpur (my birth place) on 14 October 2007. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
बुढानीलकंठ स्कुलमा म टोकन (token) मधेसी थिएँ। म त्योभन्दा भव्य स्कुल जनकपुरमा बनाउँछु। तब आएगा संघीयताका मजा। I am going to build a company whose market value is going to exceed the total endowment of Berea College. And I am going to build a great school in my hometown of Janakpur.

टोकन मधेसी भनेको हुनु पर्ने "सौ में पचास" तर हुन्छ सौ में पाँच, अथवा दुई, अथवा तीन। म तीन मध्ये एक थिएँ।

त्यो ratio केही बदलिएको छैन।

उपेन्द्र महतोका हात पकड़नेमें ५-६ साल

No comments: